Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Exciting News for One Life to Live Fans!

For quite some time, fans of One Life to Live have been hoping for the return of Roger Howarth to the show. Well, now it's finally happening. Roger Howarth, the original Todd Manning, is coming back!

What does this exciting news mean for the the show, for Todd, and for the two actors who have played the role? There's a lot of speculation out there, and as someone who has watched the show for many years, I can speculate with the best of them. I pay attention to little details and always ask questions about what I see--and what I don't see. If you're interested in my thoughts, check out my article.

I'm looking forward to seeing Roger Howarth back on my TV screen. That doesn't mean I want Trevor St. John to go anywhere, though. Both are good actors who have brought something unique to their portrayals of Todd Manning.

2 comments:

Langley Cornwell said...

I used to love One Life but have gotten away from it. Should be interesting bringing back the original Todd Manning.

Deirdra A. Eden said...

This one needs the Best Books Award.

Go to http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/p/awards.html and pick up your award.
~Deirdra

Have a great day!