Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Protest ABC Across America

ABC's recent announcement that both All My Children and One Life to Live have been cancelled has a lot of people very upset. Protest ABC Across America is a campaign intended to let the network executives know that soap fans have had it.

Hoover is even getting in on the protest, with the company's marketing VP writing a message to fans of the two shows and pulling their advertising from ABC. In addition, Hoover has set up a special e-mail address for fans and promises to get all messages to the network. Wow!

Please visit the above links for more information. Even though they're on Facebook, the pages are public so that everyone can read them.

2 comments:

Sylvia Ney said...

Great idea! Let your voices be heard. I'm stopping by from the A to Z challenge and I look forward to reading more from you.

Langley Cornwell said...

Right, I read about the Hoover thing. That's great. I hope you get your shows back.

I’m A-Z Blogging on Langley Writes about Writing and Langley’s Rich and Random Life